Sarcastic Bastard - Librarian, Male.
Excellent Help Bitch -
Library Staff, Female.
Smartass
Boy -

Library Staff, Male.
Little Girl -
Library Staff, Female.
Pipsqueak -
Library Staff, Male.
Jan 23, 2009

{ we are still in high demand }

-Excellent


There are very few things that I can’t put on a professional face and rise above. I will say that vomit is one of these things. I can’t stand hearing people throw up. If you are sick, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD don’t come to the library or any other public place. I don’t want to catch whatever it is that is making you throw up. I don’t want to hear you throw up. I am NOT going to clean up after you.


Today a man went into the restroom, which is right up front in our lobby area, not far from where I sit. In the echoing restroom he coughs for about five minutes and then vomits. Loudly. This is repeated two or three times.


this is bad enough


He then leaves the restroom, sits down at my desk, and while gasping and wiping his face with a handkerchief ASKS ME TO RESERVE 30 CDs FOR HIM.


What the hell.....


I’m deathly ill and throwing up, but I just gotta have those Doobie Brothers cds. Better head on down to the liberry!

Labels: , ,

| PermaLink | | |




Four snarky library employees. Here are their sarcastic/smartass musings on everything. We mean everything.

Names changed, Language unfiltered. Hardcore.

gnashingbooks -at- yahoo -dot- com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blog-Roll

Vampire Librarian
Tales from the Liberry
Library Bitch
The Librarian's Guide to Etiquette
ASIF Authors Supporting Intellectual Freedom
The Society for Librarians* Who Say "Motherfucker"


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com