Sarcastic Bastard - Librarian, Male.
Excellent Help Bitch -
Library Staff, Female.
Smartass
Boy -

Library Staff, Male.
Little Girl -
Library Staff, Female.
Pipsqueak -
Library Staff, Male.
Oct 21, 2008

{ totally gone postal }

-Excellent


I just want to curl up in a little ball under my desk and cry.


The printer keeps eating people’s money and then not printing anything. I have already used up all my coffee money gving them refunds to make them stop yelling at me. I thought we had fixed the problem yesterday, but apparently not.


I don’t know why it's not working. I can’t fix it. I can’t give you a refund. If you didn’t save your work then I can’t reprint it for you from my machine. There is nothing I can do. PLEASE STOP YELLING AT ME.


And I can’t tutor your child in in high school math. That is not a service that the library provides. I’m sorry that there is no school this week and you have nothing else for your grandson to do. Babysitting is also not a service that the library provides.


You have to wait to use a computer. Everybody has to wait to use a computer. Bitching to me about the 30 minute wait is not going to get you on any faster. The last person to sign on had a 180 minute wait, so 30 minutes is really not so bad.


Just please stop being so fucking mean to me! I really can’t handle it anymore.

| PermaLink | | |




Four snarky library employees. Here are their sarcastic/smartass musings on everything. We mean everything.

Names changed, Language unfiltered. Hardcore.

gnashingbooks -at- yahoo -dot- com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blog-Roll

Vampire Librarian
Tales from the Liberry
Library Bitch
The Librarian's Guide to Etiquette
ASIF Authors Supporting Intellectual Freedom
The Society for Librarians* Who Say "Motherfucker"


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com