Sarcastic Bastard - Librarian, Male.
Excellent Help Bitch -
Library Staff, Female.
Smartass
Boy -

Library Staff, Male.
Little Girl -
Library Staff, Female.
Pipsqueak -
Library Staff, Male.
Sep 19, 2008

{ the crowd }

-Excellent


Today’s line-up: The first computer has a girl seated, wearing a battered tank top. Her back is to me, and I can see that somebody has written on the back in permanent marker an arrow pointing at her exposed ass crack and the words “Only an entrance.”


Three guys on on the next three computers are on their MySpace. One in pajamas. One in a well-pressed and starched brown business suit with a yellow tie. (Where did that guy come from? Must be FBI).


Guy on the computer around the corner is a regular. He keeps looking up at me and winking. He’s the one that thinks I’m a pot dealer, and daily tries to score some leaf from me. ("I’m sorry, sir. I can’t help you with that.")


In actuality it is unusually quiet in here for a Friday morning. And nobody has called me a bitch or any racially tainted slurs, yet. It’s not a bad day.


Nope. I spoke too soon.

| PermaLink | | |




Four snarky library employees. Here are their sarcastic/smartass musings on everything. We mean everything.

Names changed, Language unfiltered. Hardcore.

gnashingbooks -at- yahoo -dot- com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blog-Roll

Vampire Librarian
Tales from the Liberry
Library Bitch
The Librarian's Guide to Etiquette
ASIF Authors Supporting Intellectual Freedom
The Society for Librarians* Who Say "Motherfucker"


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com