Sarcastic Bastard - Librarian, Male.
Excellent Help Bitch -
Library Staff, Female.
Smartass
Boy -

Library Staff, Male.
Little Girl -
Library Staff, Female.
Pipsqueak -
Library Staff, Male.
Jun 10, 2008

{ puters }

-Excellent


We have only been open an hour, but already every conceivable computer problem that could occur, has occured. Mind you, there is nothing wrong with our computers. These are cases of operator error.


“Maaaaam this machine isn’t working. I hit the button and nothing happens.”
Translation: they have hit EVERY button on the copy machine, and tried to feed a sheet of paper through the auto-feed that looks like it was originally printed sometime in the 1980s. Now there is a paper jam... among other things.


"My card isn’t workiong.”
Translation: Even though you are here EVERY DAY promptly at 9:00 to use our computers, you still don’t know to click on the icon on the screen that says “Reserve a PC” before dumbly scanning your card through the card reader. You dumb fuck.....


"I put the money in but it’s still not working.”
Translation: I didn’t click on print but I still expect the computer to psychicly know that I want it to send my documents to the printer.


And now there is a message on my phone from the IT department saying that they are working on the network. So the choruses of “my puter aint working” are sounding throughout the library, and I just don’t give a shit. My puter aint working either.

Labels: , ,

| PermaLink | | |




Four snarky library employees. Here are their sarcastic/smartass musings on everything. We mean everything.

Names changed, Language unfiltered. Hardcore.

gnashingbooks -at- yahoo -dot- com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blog-Roll

Vampire Librarian
Tales from the Liberry
Library Bitch
The Librarian's Guide to Etiquette
ASIF Authors Supporting Intellectual Freedom
The Society for Librarians* Who Say "Motherfucker"


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com