Sarcastic Bastard - Librarian, Male.
Excellent Help Bitch -
Library Staff, Female.
Smartass
Boy -

Library Staff, Male.
Little Girl -
Library Staff, Female.
Pipsqueak -
Library Staff, Male.
May 10, 2008

{ The rules are for what exactly? }

- Little Girl

Why do I bother with good customer service? Right I think it’s because I like being employed. If I tell you several times (and show you the policies regarding small children) I do not consider you child standing in the middle of the library screaming at the top of his lungs amusing. But you just keep on working at you computer because that’s what’s more important. No the copy machine is not a toy either.

If it looks like I’m helping a patron, chances are I’m actually doing just that. Don’t run into the library, knock into the person I am helping and expect me to wait on you on bended knee. I’ll get to you next (never if I had any say in it).

On a slightly more cheerful note I got to help a patron find the rest of a series she was reading.

| PermaLink | | |




Four snarky library employees. Here are their sarcastic/smartass musings on everything. We mean everything.

Names changed, Language unfiltered. Hardcore.

gnashingbooks -at- yahoo -dot- com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blog-Roll

Vampire Librarian
Tales from the Liberry
Library Bitch
The Librarian's Guide to Etiquette
ASIF Authors Supporting Intellectual Freedom
The Society for Librarians* Who Say "Motherfucker"


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com