Sarcastic Bastard - Librarian, Male.
Excellent Help Bitch -
Library Staff, Female.
Smartass
Boy -

Library Staff, Male.
Little Girl -
Library Staff, Female.
Pipsqueak -
Library Staff, Male.
May 23, 2008

{ Overheard, non-appreciated -or- Us and Them }

smartass-
Them- "My computer says I only get 45 minutes!"
Us- "We close in 45 minutes"
Them- "oh"

Them- "Do you have a quarter you can give me?" pro-offers a canadian quarter
Us- "Sorry, we can't take that, our bank won't accept it in our deposits"
Them- "Yeah, but do YOU have a quarter you can give me?"
Us- "No"
Leaves & comes back in, throwing nasty look my way
Them- "It's a good thing I had change in my car!"
Us- wondering why they didn't use their own money in the first place?

Them- "What time do you guys close?"
Us- gives time
Them- "When you do that!"
Us- "We've always closed at that time on fridays."
Them- "No way! I remember...>insert long rant about how we used to close at another imaginary time."

Labels:

| PermaLink | | |




Four snarky library employees. Here are their sarcastic/smartass musings on everything. We mean everything.

Names changed, Language unfiltered. Hardcore.

gnashingbooks -at- yahoo -dot- com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blog-Roll

Vampire Librarian
Tales from the Liberry
Library Bitch
The Librarian's Guide to Etiquette
ASIF Authors Supporting Intellectual Freedom
The Society for Librarians* Who Say "Motherfucker"


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com