Sarcastic Bastard - Librarian, Male.
Excellent Help Bitch -
Library Staff, Female.
Smartass
Boy -

Library Staff, Male.
Little Girl -
Library Staff, Female.
Pipsqueak -
Library Staff, Male.
May 22, 2008

{ One day later... }

...and somehow it still bugs me.

~Little Girl~

"I need to go to the store" says manager, "But I don't want to go by myself, why don't you come with me since you're on your break". (Directed at co-worker)

"But I'm just getting off my break." says co-worker. Oh well she'll just go anyways.

1 1/2 hours latter, I finally get to leave the desk and take a dinner break.

Then coworker, after her dinner break proceeds to work with the aide schedule and the aides at the circdesk talking at the top of her voice.

So for today I'm actually glad I don't work at that branch, but I feel sorry for those that do.

| PermaLink | | |




Four snarky library employees. Here are their sarcastic/smartass musings on everything. We mean everything.

Names changed, Language unfiltered. Hardcore.

gnashingbooks -at- yahoo -dot- com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blog-Roll

Vampire Librarian
Tales from the Liberry
Library Bitch
The Librarian's Guide to Etiquette
ASIF Authors Supporting Intellectual Freedom
The Society for Librarians* Who Say "Motherfucker"


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com