Sarcastic Bastard - Librarian, Male.
Excellent Help Bitch -
Library Staff, Female.
Smartass
Boy -

Library Staff, Male.
Little Girl -
Library Staff, Female.
Pipsqueak -
Library Staff, Male.
May 15, 2008

{ I want a cookie. }

~Little Girl~

Does my pay increase when: I do the reference librarians job because they are at the desk, watching you-tube (with headphones on) and ignoring the patrons.

Why do I bother coming to work? I’m an invisible entity. Miraculously patrons’ items check themselves out.

Is it we don’t like this perticular person day today? Because as much as the reference person and are sub are showing no interest in patrons and I’m all “Hi how’s it going? What can I do for you?” The patrons just keep on walking to someone else. Maybe if I look like I'm doing something they will immediatly come up to the desk and start asking me something.

For as much as I’m doing right now I could be just as effect doing something I actually like at home.

I stand at this desk, wishing the fucking thing would just self combust and then I would no longer have to be a work. Of course there is the possibility of being singed.

| PermaLink | | |




Four snarky library employees. Here are their sarcastic/smartass musings on everything. We mean everything.

Names changed, Language unfiltered. Hardcore.

gnashingbooks -at- yahoo -dot- com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blog-Roll

Vampire Librarian
Tales from the Liberry
Library Bitch
The Librarian's Guide to Etiquette
ASIF Authors Supporting Intellectual Freedom
The Society for Librarians* Who Say "Motherfucker"


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com