Sarcastic Bastard - Librarian, Male.
Excellent Help Bitch -
Library Staff, Female.
Smartass
Boy -

Library Staff, Male.
Little Girl -
Library Staff, Female.
Pipsqueak -
Library Staff, Male.
Apr 1, 2008

{ Rhetorical Questions }

-Excellent


If you wanted my help, to the extent that you were yelling across the twenty foot space between yourself and my desk “Miss can you help me with this thing?”


…..Then why do you repeatedly bang every button on the copy machine when I come over, despite my pleas of “You don’t need to hit the button more than once!” If you really wanted me to show you how to work the machine, wouldn’t it make more sense to stop hitting every button on the console and LISTEN to what I am telling you to do? Or do you just want the company while you destroy our equipment?


Why is there a neatly folded pair of blue jeans and a pair of sneakers on one of the tables in the children’s room? Do they belong to someone, and if so, are they running around the library without any shoes or pants on?


And today I have also had to sit and chat with the lonely divorced guy, pervey thigh guy, and the stoner who thinks that he has found a pot buddy in me because I have liberal bumper stickers. (Nope. Not me. I’m no library pot buddy.)


Rhetorical questions, all.

| PermaLink | | |




Four snarky library employees. Here are their sarcastic/smartass musings on everything. We mean everything.

Names changed, Language unfiltered. Hardcore.

gnashingbooks -at- yahoo -dot- com

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blog-Roll

Vampire Librarian
Tales from the Liberry
Library Bitch
The Librarian's Guide to Etiquette
ASIF Authors Supporting Intellectual Freedom
The Society for Librarians* Who Say "Motherfucker"


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com